Free Labels & Templates!

by abby on Tuesday, December 15, 2009



With Christmas around the corner (OMG next week!!!) I'm know I'm not the only one going for DIY presents this year. I've always had a thing for beautiful packaging and tags so finding these free templates from Martha made my afternoon. Can't wait to make up brand new tags for the sugar and flour bowls!

I've decided to hold off on all my refurbishing plans till after the holidays with all the last minute shopping (I've just barely started), Christmas parties and baking of goodies as presents. Hopefully I'll be able to post the gift boxes once they are filled and ready to go.

Also Rain and I recently ran off to Queenstown in New Zealand to celebrate our first wedding anniversary :) We found the most AMAZING country that seriously took our breath away just by driving around the country side.



I was extra excited to find a rustic little french restaurant that sold yummy french patisserie.



Too bad I couldn't take a souvenir with me, these tea towels were actually $135NZ each!


The pic below was taken at sunset at 10pm.



Till next time!


2 comments:

Rabiul Islam said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

Susan Graham said...

Ah mate thanks a lot. I’ve been looking for a lot of jQuery tutorials regarding charts and i stumbled upon this.Just wanted to thank you for the help.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails